SWEPCO 212 MolyXP Multi-Grade Gear Lube SAE 75W140 With Syntheon is a high performance gear oil formulated to deliver unsurpassed, all-weather performance. Whether the application calls for protection of mobile or stationary gearboxes in hot or cold temperatures, SWEPCO’s SyntheonTM synthetic base stock blends, MolyXP advanced EP additive and proprietary Lubium® II chemistry insure extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination. If you want to insure maximum performance and gear box life in severe allclimate service, choose SWEPCO 212 MolyXP Multi-Grade Gear Lube SAE 75W140 With Syntheon.
- All-weather protection for manual transmissions, gearboxes, gear reducers, gear driven final drives, power take offs and differentials used in severe service
- Insures full film lubrication without channeling in cold weather start up conditions down to -40°F (-40°C)
- SyntheonTM synthetic base stock blend & Lubium® II insure proper viscosity over a wide temperature range
- MolyXP plates gears to protect against friction & wear even under severe extreme pressure conditions
- Can improve fuel economy in over-the-road service
- Controls foaming; lowers operating temperatures
- Extends oil life as much as two to three times or more
- Controls deposits, varnish, corrosion, sludge, rust
- Exceeds performance requirements of all major gear box specifications and most OEMs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SBH engineering users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.